Sunday, May 31, 2009

OFF to Euphoria by MOS

Hell yeahhh!!
Final exam is finally over and I'm enjoying my break at my hometown now..
Woohoo!!I'm finally freed from the sufferings..Although I didn't really study that hard during this final exam..><" Guess what? My last paper was on Saturday which was the Ethics and Professional Conducts and I went to Euphoria on thursday night!!Lol..Don't tell daddy and mummy ok?Hahaha..
No choice lar..My besties all finished their exam on thursday already and all of them would be back by Saturday..And since my subject on saturday was TEP and it doesn't require as much study as other subject..I just joined them lorr..What a friend right?A friend in need is a friend indeed mar..In need when clubbing?Lol..Anyway here are the shots we had taken:

Had our dinner at McD before going to Sunway

Reached there around 10pm

Early birds

Ehh kawan, you think this is your house ar?


Zeck,Simon,Me,Zues




Actionnya

Trying to act like Caprice =_="

Poser..I mean the one beside me..LOL!


Cheers


Me looking "innocent" lol


Bro, this beer is not free flow 1 lar..

Zues

Simon

Planned to come here for drinks only at first, but ended up on the dance floor =X

Hmmmmmm..

Me:" Oi, bukan cakap takda buka flash?!"


Irene and Me

Phoebe and Zeck

4 of us
.
.
.
And the last pic goes to this..Skip this if you're under 18

Met a guy who kept complaining that he was hot and showing his d*ck around..Crazy!!

P/S: I ain't GAY!!Don't misundertand that I'm one!!The last pic was just taken for FUN okay..LOL!



7 comments:

  1. HOLY SHITTT!
    Love the last pic but you look gay la ah sei XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!
    most of d girls said it's disgusting n u like it?hahhaha..omg hamsap ah sei!!:P
    heeeeeeeeeyyyyy,read my last few sentences of d post pls..!!><"
    y gay lar?:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaaaaaaaa, tat guy is ur fren??? so disgusting la...

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgawd... i feel so disturbed.. =.= cant fall asleep anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgawd... i feel so disturbed.. =.= cant fall asleep anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  6. eewen:
    LOL!nope,he was just some random guy we met there..hahaha

    Wen Pink:
    hahahha..i tot u'd like it :P

    ReplyDelete