Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FIRST BLOOD!!

Ultimately..
Finally..
and EVENTUALLY..

I got influenced by my friends and ended up with this blog..
They make me feel that blogging is so much fun and there are so many events for bloggers as I have attended a few events by Nuffnang and everytime I just go there as a guest.
And seriously I find it hard to mingle with the bloggers as I don't have my own blog and I think that it will be great if I have mine too so that I can share my blogging experience with all of them. And the reason I name my address as obcnotocbc.blogspot.com is because I am better known as "ocbc" rather than "obc" everytime when I go to the bloggers' event and I hope that by doing so all of them will always bear in mind that I am obc but not ocbc.. xD What a way to emphasize that who I actually am right? So this is roughly how obcnotocbc.blogspot.com is born.. Lol..
So let me introduce to you guys now who are the friends that I meant..

DANG DANG DANG DANG!!

First of all is this guy with a very charming nose..
Mr. Pussy Magnet a.k.a Zues

Then, we got this guy here who loves eating watermelon so much..
Representing Mr. Braces a.k.a Simon

Lastly..
A guy with a pair of sexy lips..
Mr. "You can never wake him up" a.k.a Zeck



Okay, done with the introduction of my fellow friends..
What should I write now?
Seriously I got no idea because I am still new to blogging and I totally got no experience in it..
So please excuse me if you guys find this post boring okay?
:P

Well well well..
Actually today is a very memorable day for me..
Why I would say like that?
Errheemmm..
This is because something very serious happened one year ago exactly on this date, 12/5/08 and it was undeniably one of the most miserable moments I have ever had in my life..
Those who are close to me they will definitely know what had actually happened..
Even until now I am still haunted by the incident and that was really an unforgettable day to me..

Somehow, there were a lot of sweet moments too back then and yeahh today reminds me of everything that had happened and I would like to take this chance to say "SORRY" to you again as I feel really bad when I think of the incident. I feel like I was the one who caused you all the troubles.. SORRY SORRY and SORRY..

I know if you are reading this blog, you will know that the one I meant is you.. Right? =)
Okay, cut the crap.. I just hope that you manage to live happily with your new life and whatever had passed is past..

OMG..!!
Just realised that it's already 8.45pm and it's time for me to go to the library..
I got finals next week and it's time for me to STRIVE for my FUTURE!!
To those who are having exam now or those who will be having exam soon..
Best of luck to you guys allright?
Study HARD, study SMART ^_^

ciao~!!



9 comments:

  1. u mean sorry to me rite? No, you are not forgive yet^^ Mr cacat, anyway good for u to start blogging! Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. no comments
    lol anyway thanks bro for supporting :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL mr pussy magnet and mr 'you can never wake him up'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaaa yeahh
    dat's really true dude..
    anyway thanks 4 visiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuah the mr nice lips the lips mmg nice!! hahaha welcome to blogging world OBC! see!! i rmbr OBC not OCBC!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah
    thanks Victoria :P
    yeahh d lips r so seductive rite?
    lmao..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha.so now i know why there so many bcccbcbcb.LOL.nice one ocbc!opsss..i mean obc. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol
    thanks thanks =D
    Chubi..Oooops!
    i meant..Chiew Bee xD

    ReplyDelete