Saturday, May 23, 2009

Highlights of My Uni Life at Cyberjaya (Part 3)

Part 3 Part 3 Part 3...
Okay this one is on my birthday this year..
And yeahh it's my 19th birthday..
2009 - 1990 = 19
Am I right Simon?Hahahahaha..
Thanks to Yao and Linnet who came down from Melaka that day to gather with us during my BIG day..
Unlike "someone" who ffk-ed me and said that he was at Bukit Jalil there with Fatty and would meet us at night or what..Didn't even get any news from him since then and he didn't even pick up my call when I called him..What a friend right?
Hahahahaa..Yeahh I'm going to mention his big name here and he was one of my besties during foundation..Mr. Lua Min Sheng he is!!A big round of applause for the ffk-er!!Hohohoho..=D

Again, gathered at Simon's place then headed to Kajang for the well known satay at Samuri..
Yuumm yummmm!Here are some of the pics taken:
P/S: Forgot to mention earlier that this is a birthday celebration without even a slice of cake..poor me :'(


Acting cute *blush
Simon:"F...cker, leave satay ayam for me only..Rusa and Arnab one all habis already.."

Me and Zues

Pang is always ready to be taken pic of



Next destination, Beach Cafe:
I've already mentioned earlier..See, he is always ready..
Yao:"Wow gillerr sexy Amoi dalam TV!!"


Serious one

Funky one

Special drinks for the birthday boy from Beach Cafe

Me:"Oi, mine lar Zues!"

Taaa-daaa! =.="

And the picture of the day goes to this..LOL
korek-ed from internet..reminds me of..errheemmm*
Well..
Really stressed out these few days..
Exam exam exam..
Dat's why now only I update my blog..
Another paper coming on monday, which is tomorrow at 2.30pm..
Arggghhh!
Hopefully I can really do well in this paper..
SEF here I go!!
Wish me luck people :D

7 comments:

  1. gud luck.. and i like the last photo very much.. brightens up my day^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot! my SEF gg
    gud luck on urs

    ReplyDelete
  3. *drop by*
    *kick ur ass*
    *walk away*

    ReplyDelete
  4. MJ:
    LOL!urs oso GG mine can tutup mata ad lar..hahaha..anyway good luck 2 u too!;)

    snow:
    *sakit*
    *sakit*
    *and sakit*
    ><"

    ReplyDelete
  5. wa u din sleep whole nite ><
    all da best 4 ur paper later miss dan dan^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha
    yeahh!
    kuat desuka?:P
    no choice lar..last minute kaki is lkdat 1..
    lmao thanks anyway!snow woman ~.~

    ReplyDelete