Saturday, May 16, 2009

Highlights of My Uni Life at Cyberjaya (Part 2)

Okay Part 2 finally..
My final exam is just 2 days apart and I still have the mood to blog now..
Hmm..Perhaps blogging is one of the ways to give you motivations to study?
Because I can only concentrate on my studies every time after I have posted something new in my blog..
Weird huh?=_="

Well..
This Part 2 is mainly about the visit from our Melaka friends who came all the way down to Cyberjaya for the new year celebration and countdown..
I can still remember that they came down to Cyberjaya that day early in the morning around 3am and reached here around 4.30am..
Then we gathered at Simon's place and chit chat while Zues was sleeping so tightly that he didn't answer our call when we called him..
After that, we went to SK mamak for breakfast around 7.30am and YEAHH, Zues was still in bed and didn't follow us..
After breakfast we went back to the same place and started planning for the new year countdown..Finally we made up our mind to go to Sunway Lagoon as some of us have not gone there before..

Sooooooo......
I think I shall let the pics to "talk" more now :D

Putting our things into the locker once we reached there
FUHHH!!Macho gilerrr lol..

Kevin warming up by showing off his nipple and me touching his 'six pack'? *_*

Minsheng says:"Ride me like a poney!" =.="


JUMP baby JUMP!!

I love this pic so much!


Dare to dare?
Damn, Simon told me that it's just like the Genting's one but he didn't take the ride though..
I was wondering and now I know why


"Tetek" kena gigit?


Time to go!!
Goodbye Sunway Lagoon~:(


Next, we headed to Carl's Jr for dinner:
Kevin says:"Bodoh lar!1 set mana cukup 4 me?"


On the other hand..
Pang is already in his "dreamland"..


Minutes before 2009..Look at the crowd


Happy new year 2009!
(It's 17th of May now though ><")
Wow!
It's 5 mins to 5am now..
Better get some study before I go to bed..
Wish me luck!!
Goodnight :)

6 comments:

  1. lol...that day i was not feeling well and not wanted to ride on that^^....

    Anyway nice post...reminds back of us back then...guess i should post back something past as it...AFTER exams..ALL the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. obc...were you in brotherhood college? where are the girls? get some posted up please..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weng Chiew:
    LOL!izit?
    i SEEEEE..hhahhaah
    okok,same goes 2 u man..good LUCK and all da best!

    WPin:
    hahaha..
    im too shy 2 talk 2 girls..
    dat's y i oni go out v guys
    *blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh dan dan.. picha 2 small.. i have 2 stick my face on 2 da screen ><''

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!
    u can click on the pic 2 enlarge lar kawan..
    ><"

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY HEY!!!! GOT READ MY BLOG OR NO?LOL~
    *SPAM
    *SPAM SPAM
    *SPAM SPAM SPAM
    *SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
    ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete